|Home||Customer Care||Catalog||Cart (0 items)||Quick Order||Checkout|
A suction unit that is as ready, willing and able as you are!
• One-touch testing to quickly check all functions: occlusion, vacuum build-up efficacy, maximum achievable vacuum level and air leakage
• Full range of tracheal and/or oropharyngeal vacuum levels set by a single knob that doubles as a power switch
• 5 commonly used Oropharyngeal/Tracheal settings
• Capable of > 30 lpm at 500+ mmHg setting
• Full “Rib Cage” design protects canister; meets stringent splash-proof (IP34D) and bump-proof requirements
• Extremely quiet when operated at low levels
• Effective in a hospital environment or any other setting that demands quietness
• At 500+ mmHg the db(A) level is 57 or less
• Comes with a built-in AC/DC power transformer
• Can be operated or charged directly from AC/DC power or optional wall bracket
• High night/day visibility LEDs indicate all critical system functions
• Suction unit
• AC and DC cords
• Disposable canister with tubing
• Laminated self-diagnostic test direction card
• Directions for use
Click here for an Interactive presentation of the Laerdal Suction Unit.
Company Info | Industry Links | Product Catalog | Contact Us
DUNS #: 15-204-6124 | Cage #: 00T35 | NAICS #: 421990Privacy Statement
AllMed is a d.b.a. of Alliance Medical, Inc.
Copyright © 2009 [Alliance Medical, Inc]. All rights reserved.