|Home||Customer Care||Catalog||Cart (0 items)||Quick Order||Checkout|
The ALS simulator is a realistic interactive training manikin for simulating a wide range of advanced lifesaving skills.
The simulator responds to clinical intervention, instructor control and comprehensive pre-programmed scenarios for effective practice of dignosis and treatment of patient.
The ALS simulator features spontaneous breathing airway control, voice, sounds, ECG and many other clinical features designed to produce the most lifelike ALS training available.
• Educationally effective for teaching advanced life saving skills, communication, and teamwork through simulation
• Efficiently targets the key skills of emergency care providers
• Pre-programmed scenarios provide standardized training while customizable scenarios and real time instructor control allows the flexibility to meet individual student needs
• Flexible and economical simulator platform with multiple modules accommodates a wide range of training including CPR, ACLS, NBC, trauma, bleeding control and first aid
• Cost effective simulator for incorporating patient simulation into training programs
• Mobile for use in field, transport and hospital training
• Educational support material provides quick orientation to case based scenario training with the Advanced Life Support Simulator
• Modules contain patient scenarios based on specific learning objectives, problem solving and decision making skills
• Durable, rugged and lifelike made to withstand years of use
• Variable spontaneous breathing without cumbersome air tanks, hoses or cables allows for simulation of a wide variety of patients with respiratory complications
• New improved airway allows for insertion of standard airway devices with the addition of the LMA and Combitube
• Difficult airway simulations can be practiced including obstructed airway, airway blockage and needle and cricothyrotomy
• Sensored events such as head tilt/ chin lift, jaw thrust, ventilation and compressions are logged for increased debriefing capabilities
• 1400 + cardiac rhythms with synchronized pulses allows students to interpret and intervene using clinical monitors, defibrillators, and external pacers and drug administration
• Blood pressure arm allows for palpation and auscultation of NIBP synchronized with cardiac rate and rhythms
• Realistic normal and abnormal heart, breath and bowel sounds enhance simulations
Includes: Adult full-body simulator, interchangeable pupil set, pack of 6 neck skin collars, 1 roll Cricothyroid membrane tape, set of replacement Pneumothorax bladders, six chest drain modules, air pump, set of defibrillation posts, jacket, pants, directions for use, software CD, learning materials and manikin lubricant.
** VitalSim™ Unit required for operation. Sold separately.
Company Info | Industry Links | Product Catalog | Contact Us
DUNS #: 15-204-6124 | Cage #: 00T35 | NAICS #: 421990Privacy Statement
AllMed is a d.b.a. of Alliance Medical, Inc.
Copyright © 2009 [Alliance Medical, Inc]. All rights reserved.