|Home||Customer Care||Catalog||Cart (0 items)||Quick Order||Checkout|
Cricothyrotomy is an emergency procedure used to prevent death from suffocation due to upper airway obstruction when intubation or ventilation is impossible.
The new VBM QuickTrach II is an improved emergency crico set which offers the following advantages:
• Pre-assembled and ready for use
• Specially ground needle tip makes prior incision with scalpel unnecessary and reduces the risk of bleeding
• Stopped and safety clip reduce the risk of posterior tracheal wall injury
• Neck tape allows a quick and safe fixation
• Anatomically shaped "memory" cannula adjusts to the trachea
• Cuff seals trachea and allows efficient ventilation with aspiration protection
Quick Trach Literature
Company Info | Industry Links | Product Catalog | Contact Us
DUNS #: 15-204-6124 | Cage #: 00T35 | NAICS #: 421990Privacy Statement
AllMed is a d.b.a. of Alliance Medical, Inc.
Copyright © 2009 [Alliance Medical, Inc]. All rights reserved.